The TechMentor Conference is coming soon in Las Vegas, and this blog, as a offical social media supporter of the event, have information to share with you that won’t be officially announced until Monday – so you’re the first to know!
Coming up October 10-14 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, TechMentor is the place where IT pros go to learn tips, tricks and solutions to everyday problems – straight from today’s top IT experts. Session tracks include:
- Learn Windows PowerShell in 2 Days
- Build a Production-Ready Windows 7 Deployment Solution
- Windows Desktop Administration and Application Delivery
- Learn the Secrets of How Microsoft Does IT
- Get Certified with an Expanded 3-Day MCITP Boot Camp
- Expand your Skills with VMware vSphere
- Discover Real-World Security Tactics for Servers and Wireless
- Master Windows Server 2008 R2 and Exchange 2010
The big announcement: Due to an overwhelming number of requests, the Early Bird discount of $200 is being extended one more week to Friday, Sept. 16th! TechMentor isn’t announcing this officially until Monday, Sept. 12th, but they’ve provided me with this information to share with you early!
So, if you want to brush up your skills, boost your knowledge and supercharge your IT investment (or, you just need an excuse to go to Vegas), TechMentor is your best bet. Register today to save $200: http://bit.ly/TMLVReg