A new KB article (2795531) has been released to fix an issue related to unsuccessful connections to VM’s running on a RD Virtualization Host.
“…Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment in a network.
- You enable the Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RD Virtualization Host) role service on the Windows Server 2012-based computers.
- You try to log on to a virtual machine that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 in the VDI environment.
- The previous corresponding remote session to the RD Virtualization Host does not log off.
- You may receive the following error message when you try to manually logoff the session in the Server Manager console:
- RD Connection Broker failed to process the connection request for user <domain>\<userid>.
Failed while checking for disconnected session.
Error: User is trying to connect to the same Pool more than once simultaneously…”
“…This issue occurs because the host computer does not receive a notification that the previous session has ended during the logoff operation. Therefore, the previous session does not log off successfully…”
Source and download: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2795531/en-us?sd=rss&spid=16526&wa=wsignin1.0