A new KB article (2925429) has been released in regards to print jobs getting lost on RDS 2012.
“…Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Windows Server 2012-based server that is running Remote Desktop Services.
- You have a client that is running Windows 8.
- You install an XPS-based printer driver to print to a local XPS printer on the Windows 8 client.
- You disable the Remote Desktop Easy Print Group Policy setting on the Remote Desktop Services server and then install the XPS-based printer driver.
- You redirect printing to the local XPS printer on the client.
- You connect to the Remote Desktop Services server that uses the redirected printer and confirm that the redirected printer on the server is using the XPS-based printer driver and not the Remote Desktop Easy Print printer driver.
- You try to print a job.
In this scenario, the print job is lost, and nothing is printed…”
Source & download: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2925429/en-us?sd=rss