- Ability to create a custom image from an Azure VM, read full blog post.
- PowerShell modules and SDK for Azure RemoteApp Management, read full blog post.
- Australia region now available, read full blog post.
- Office O365 platform image was updated with March Windows Server 2012 R2 software updates.
- iOS client was updated to version 8.1.7 resolving third party keyboard issues and adding additional languages (8.1.8 was released today and changes some telemetry behavior).
- Android BETA client was updated to version 8.1.7 resolving issues with Android 4.0 and a few bugs.
- Windows Phone client was updated to version 8.1.9 resolving issues with some RD Gateways.
- Mac client was updated to version 8.0.15 resolving issues with <ALT> key and international keyboards.
- Fixed issue using non-US locales that would cause collection creation failures, read more.
- Two Azure RemoteApp site updates to accommodate all the changes on March 5th and 25th.
Following documentation was released and updated:
- Roadmap for future product releases
- Troubleshoot cloud collections - creation
- Troubleshoot hybrid collections - creation
- App requirements
- Create a RemoteApp image based on an Azure virtual machine…”