KB article about an issue when publishing Office 2013 as a Remote App on Windows Server 2008 R2.
“…Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer that has the Remote Desktop Session Host role service installed.
- You publish the RemoteApps applications on the computer by using Microsoft Office 2013.
Note Office 2013 applications support the Remote Applications Integrated Locally (RAIL) feature.
- You connect to the Office 2013 application from a client computer.
- You to perform an operation in the Office 2013 application that creates a window.
- When you try to create new items in Outlook 2013, an unusable blank window appears. Therefore, you must switch to another application and then switch back to Outlook 2013 to create an item.
- When you close an Office application that has unsaved data, a dialog box is displayed to remind you to save the file. In this situation, the dialog box is displayed as blank. Therefore, to correctly view the dialog box you have to save the data or close the application by using the keyboard…”
Source and download: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2786923/en-us?sd=rss&spid=14134