Thursday, September 5, 2013

Load balancing Remote Desktop Services Web Access & Gateway with KEMP Load Master for Azure

KEMP windows azure

I recently build a lab in Windows Azure running Remote Desktop Services (a session-based deployment) to test-drive the KEMP Load Master for Azure which Kemp Technologies recently announced.

I wrote a detailed blog post which was published on the Kemp Technologies blog.

“…Guest post by Freek Berson, Microsoft MVP on RDS

Recently, Kemp Technologies has released their KEMP LoadMaster for Azure which they offer for free! I wrote a quick blog post recently on why this is interesting. In this blog post I want to describe a specific scenario based in a lab I have built in Azure using the KEMP Load Master for Azure and compare that solution to the load balancing options Windows Azure offers in the box…”

Read the blog post here: Load balancing Remote Desktop Services Web Access & Gateway with KEMP Load Master for Azure

No comments:

Post a Comment