A new KB article (2862077) was released yesterday in regards to changing the properties of a Remote app inside the RDMS if this Remote App is installed on a non-system drive of the RD Session Host.
“…Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy Remote Desktop Service on a Windows Server 2012-based computer.
- A Remote Desktop Connection Broker is installed in the environment. The computer is joined in a session-based collection.
- You install an application on a non-system drive of the computer.
- You publish this application as a RemoteApp.
- You try to use Remote Desktop Management Server (RDMS) UI to change and save the properties of the RemoteApp.
Cannot bind argument to parameter 'VirtualPath' because it is an empty string
This issue occurs because the script that RDMS UI calls receives an empty parameter unexpectedly…”
“…To work around this issue, use the Set-RDRemoteApp cmdlet to change the properties of the RemoteApp…”
Source & download: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2862077/en-us?sd=rss