Monday, July 2, 2018

Presented a session at the Azure Saturday Conference in Munich

imageOn May 26th I presented a session at the Azure Saturday conference 2018 in Munich. Azure Saturday is a community conferences organized by 3 German MVP’s. The conference was being held in the Microsoft Office in Munich, which made for a great venue!

I presented a session on hosting RDS on Azure. Since Microsoft Ignite last year, I have been getting a lot of questions about RDmi, asking how it really compares to traditional RDS on IaaS. This is the question I answered in my session. Based on 7 facts, I presented my comparison between RDS on Azure IaaS vs RDS on Azure PaaS (RDmi). A big part of the session was a live demo showcasing the 2 solutions.

It turned into a very well received and interactive session. The fact that I handed out stroopwafels for everyone asking an interesting question during the session, might also have helped :)

I really enjoyed speaking there, compliments to the organizers for hosting this, and I hope to be back next year!

Link to the conference: https://azuresaturday.de/

image

No comments:

Post a Comment